3 Journal Topics

10-13-20 I think we do less of the things that we used to do when we were younger because we are more mature now and perhaps we just find those things boring. Especially with the technology that we have nowadays, most kids/teens choose to be on their devices rather than going outside to play with their friends.

10-23-20 An important decision I had to make was whether I wanted to keep playing basketball or football. I chose to continue playing football because most of my friends were playing football and in my opinion, it's more of a fun sport then basketball.

11-18-20 First impressions are important because most people are only going to meet you one time and remember you for a certain reason.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Journal Topics

Final Reflection For American Literature

Fahrenheit 451 Essay