12-4-20 Someone that makes me feel nothing but enmity is my cousin because whenever we're around each other, it's nothing but good vibes. 12-9-20 I would interview Abraham Lincoln because because I'd have several questions for him. One of them would simply just be "why do you wear such a tall hat?" 12-10-20 The saying "the early bird gets the worm" means that whoever gets to wherever first, has a higher chance at success.
This semester was unlike any other courses that I've taken throughout high school. The fall of 2020 was the hardest season I have experienced in my lifetime. In the last couple weeks alone, more people have died from the Covid-19 pandemic than in the 9/11 attack and Pearl Harbor attack combined together. It seemed like the country has lost it's mind. After all of this, you would start to think that school would fall apart. This is true because a lot of things have changed, but there was one class that stood out in my memory. In my English 3 class, my teacher threw out a challenge on the very first day of school. The students and I got to choose how we wanted the course to run. From that point on, we had the opportunity to make choices and commitments that would define our learning for the rest of the semester. This semester was unlike any other because never did we ever write daily journals or have such easy homework. Although s...
10-13-20 I think we do less of the things that we used to do when we were younger because we are more mature now and perhaps we just find those things boring. Especially with the technology that we have nowadays, most kids/teens choose to be on their devices rather than going outside to play with their friends. 10-23-20 An important decision I had to make was whether I wanted to keep playing basketball or football. I chose to continue playing football because most of my friends were playing football and in my opinion, it's more of a fun sport then basketball. 11-18-20 First impressions are important because most people are only going to meet you one time and remember you for a certain reason.
Comments
Post a Comment